Counselors in CAPS


Are the counselors doctors or students?


CAPS has a staff of professional counselors who hold doctoral degrees in psychology, master’s degrees in counseling or master’s degrees in social work.  They are all licensed Mental Health Professionals. You may also see one of our clinical trainees who are counselors-in-training at the master's and doctoral level and are supervised by our Mental Health Professional staff. We also have a master's level clinical case manager who coordinates services, makes referrals, and triages students in need.





Article ID: 128607
Wed 2/24/21 10:35 AM
Fri 9/17/21 4:46 PM