Tuition is being paid by a Third Party Agency

Tags aid financial


What if my tuition is being paid by a Third Party agency?


When tuition and fees are billed to another federal/state/county agency, the sponsoring agency is called a Third Party. The third party needs to submit its authorization to SCSU Business Services Office, Admin Services Building Room 123, 720 4th Ave S, St. Cloud MN  56301-4498 or fax to 320-308-5113. This authorization must be received prior to the 5th Day of Classes each semester.

Authorized third party amounts will be applied to your account with other financial aid on or about the sixth class day. When you check your e-Services, if the third party payment does not appear on your account, please check with the sponsoring agency to verify that the authorization form has been submitted to the SCSU Business Services Office.


Submit a request for help





Article ID: 128868
Fri 2/26/21 12:51 PM
Wed 4/28/21 8:59 AM

Related Articles (1)

What does a green “go” mean in my e-Services?

Related Services / Offerings (1)

Ask Questions about important billing & payment dates, cost of attending SCSU, your student account, third-party benefits and more