How many Credits must a Student Employee Maintain?


How many credits do I need to take in to order to have campus-based employment?


In accordance with Student Employment Handbook all persons paid on student payroll during the academic year must be enrolled for a minimum of 6 credits per semester.* See additional information on the Student Employment web page.

*International students must be enrolled full-time (12 credits undergraduate or 8 credits for graduate students).


Submit a request for help



Print Article


Article ID: 128945
Fri 2/26/21 3:53 PM
Mon 7/12/21 9:02 AM

Related Articles (2)

Information on credit requirements for international student emplyment
How many credits is considered full-time

Related Services / Offerings (1)

Ask about applying, admission requirements, application deadlines, cost, scholarships, transfer credits, English language requirements and more