Staying in residence halls during holidays and break periods


Can I stay in my residence hall over the break periods?


Yes, students must officially sign up, register and be approved to stay over any of the break periods. Break housing is designed to service International students, student athletes and other students who are unable to travel home during break periods. All our buildings are available during the break periods.


Submit a request for help

Print Article


Article ID: 129257
Wed 3/3/21 11:29 AM
Tue 7/6/21 9:17 AM

Related Articles (1)

Can student employees get holiday, vacation, or sick leave pay?