Changing Majors

Tags major


How do I change my major?



Here is the link to change/add a major:

Advising & Student Transitions

Please allow 24 - 48 hours for this request to be processed.

Please contact the academic department after you have submitted your change of major to schedule a time to meet with an advisor in your area of study.

Please contact the Office of Records and Registration at (320) 308-2111 or if you need further assistance.

100% helpful - 1 review
Print Article


Article ID: 129291
Wed 3/3/21 1:20 PM
Fri 6/24/22 12:53 PM

Related Articles (3)

Information on how to add or drop a minor
How to prepare for meeting with your advisor
When and how to choose your major