How do I find out more about my Degree Audit Report (DARS)?


How do I find out more about my degree audit?


Please see the Student Registration and Financial Services website: Interactive Degree Audit

Questions may also be directed to your advisor or Advising & Student Transitions at or 320-308-6075.

Please contact the Office of Records and Registration at (320) 308-2111 or if you need further assistance.

Print Article


Article ID: 129506
Fri 3/5/21 12:19 PM
Fri 6/24/22 12:52 PM

Related Articles (5)

Information on "What if" degree audits
Contact information regarding error message(s) on your degree audit report
What to do if you see mistakes on your DARS report
Information on transfer credits
Information on what a degree audit does not do