In School Deferment


One of my loans has asked for an authorized signature for in-school deferment.  Who signs this form for me?


Forms for in-school deferment are processed in the Office of Records and Registration.

Please make sure that you complete your section of the form before bringing it in to the Office of Records and Registration. You will also need to tell us your expected graduation date(ex:  Expected graduation date is Spring 2024).

  • You can bring the form into our office located in the Administrative Services Building Room 118 to be completed. Please make sure to bring your photo ID. You may have to come back to the office to pick up the completed form.
  • You can email the form to to be completed. Please make sure that you include your contact information in case there are questions regarding the form.

Please contact the Office of Records and Registration at (320) 308-2111 if you need further assistance.


Submit a request for help

Print Article


Article ID: 129512
Fri 3/5/21 12:29 PM
Thu 4/29/21 8:38 AM

Related Articles (1)