Non-Degree Seeking Students


How do I apply as a non-degree seeking student (special student)?


Here is the link for Non-Degree Seeking Students

Individuals who do not wish to enroll as a degree seeking student and plan to take no more than a cumulative total of 30 undergraduate semester credits may become a student by completing a Special Student Online Application.  Special students seeking access to graduate courses are allowed to register for up to 9 graduate credits a semester.

Please note that non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid.

Please contact the Office of Records and Registration at (320) 308-2111 or if you need further assistance.

Print Article


Article ID: 129517
Fri 3/5/21 12:38 PM
Fri 6/24/22 1:07 PM

Related Articles (1)

Information on "What if" degree audits