Reciprocity for Tuition Purposes


How do I apply for reciprocity?



If your state or province has a reciprocal agreement with Minnesota, you need to complete a reciprocity application with your home state or province.  Residents of these states and provinces are eligible to pay home-tuition rates while attending SCSU.

The reciprocity application approval is done by your home state or province and not by St. Cloud State University.  Click on this link: Reciprocity links and then click on the "Reciprocity" box at the bottom of the page for your state's applications. 

South Dakota and Manitoba residents are automatically granted reciprocity after they contact the Office of Records and Registration to verify that residency.  They will not need to complete an application from their state or province.

It is the student's responsibility to verify that the correct tuition rate is charged.

Please contact the Office of Records and Registration at (320) 308-2111 if you need further assistance.



Article ID: 129529
Fri 3/5/21 1:14 PM
Fri 4/16/21 2:11 PM

Related Articles (1)