Requesting an Unofficial Transcript


Can I obtain an unofficial transcript?



These are obtained online by the student and do not include the signature of the Registrar or the school seal. If sending to a 3rd party, please verify if an unofficial transcript is acceptable for submission. 

Here are the instructions to view/print your unofficial transcript:

1. Click on this link: Student Registration and Financial Services

2.  Click on red ESERVICES button

3. Enter your StarID and Password and click Login

4.  Click on Academic Records (left column)

5.  Click on Unofficial Transcripts (left column)

6. Click on blue Get Academic Record button

7.  If you wish to print your unofficial transcript, please use the print feature associated with your web browser.

Please contact the Office of Records and Registration at (320) 308-2111 or if you do not have a StarID or need further assistance.


Article ID: 129545
Fri 3/5/21 2:04 PM
Fri 6/24/22 1:04 PM

Related Articles (1)

How to request your transcripts