Mental Health Help on Evenings, Weekends and Holidays


What are my options if I need mental health help on evenings, weekends or holidays?


You can call 911 if there is an immediate need.  You can also use the local 24-hour crisis line through Central MN Mental Health Center for extra support by calling 320-253-5555 or 800-635-8008.  Two other helpful resources include the Crisis Text Line, Text MN to 741741 or the National Suicide Prevention Life Line, 800-273-8255.







Article ID: 133144
Tue 5/11/21 3:53 PM
Fri 9/17/21 4:27 PM

Related Articles (2)

The ARP/CRRSAA Emergency Grant can help pay for your counseling costs at CAPS.