Finding a job as an international student

As an international student, you may search for on-campus jobs with Handshake.

You will also want to connect with the Center for International Studies with questions on working in the United States. Their website has information on CPT, OPT, and the STEM Extension.


Submit a request for help



Print Article


Article ID: 148234
Mon 11/27/23 10:57 AM
Mon 11/27/23 11:00 AM