Other SCSU Questions

Tags SCSU question


  • Contact SCSU for non-emergency questions or requests not related to computing and technology, human resources or student services  
  • Please do not submit confidential information through this service (e.g. passwords, medical information, social security number).  
  • Students in need of counseling should call the CAPS Office at (320) 308-3171, or go to https://www.stcloudstate.edu/counseling/ and click on SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT, or stop by Eastman Hall 305 to set up an appointment.
  • If you are in need of emergency assistance, please contact 911 (from on-campus phones, dial 9 to get an outside line).  
  • The online Student Handbook offers a Quickfind page with frequently used phone numbers and websites.  


  • Get connected with SCSU professionals who are trained to respond to a broad range of questions 



  • Available to anyone needing non-urgent information or assistance from SCSU 
Get Help/Ask a Question

Related Articles (5)

SCSU's campus community in need of IT support can request IT help using SCSU's TeamDynamix service.
Where can I find the hours for HuskyTech?
Setting up an appointment for counseling
What do you do at Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)?


Service ID: 49778
Fri 4/23/21 10:52 AM
Fri 9/17/21 2:36 PM