Qualifying for a Consortium Agreement


How do I get a consortium agreement approved?


The process to apply for and have a consortium agreement approved depends on if you are taking coursework at another Minnesota State school or taking coursework at school that's not part of the Minnesota State system. 

NOTE: You must have an official financial aid notification from the SCSU Financial Aid Office before applying for a consortium agreement. 

Visit Policies and Guidelines and select "Consortium Agreement" for additional information and to access the appropriate form. Login is required to complete the MN State consortium agreement.


Submit a request for help

Print Article


Article ID: 129525
Fri 3/5/21 1:03 PM
Wed 4/28/21 12:48 PM

Related Articles (4)

How to apply for financial aid.
How to apply for financial aid
Information on receiving financial aid for courses taken at other schools.
Consortium agreement to determine financial aid for courses at school other than SCSU.