Academic Forgiveness


Enter Text Here


How do I qualify for Academic Forgiveness?


Undergraduate Students Qualifications:

You may not be enrolled at SCSU for a minimum of 3 consecutive years prior to the point of forgiveness.

Following this absence you must prove academic ability by completing 12 undergraduate credits within two semesters at SCSU with a minimum GPA of 2.75 for those 12 credits


You have transferred a completed Associate of Arts degree, or its out-of-state equivalent, and you have completed at least 6 credits at SCSU with a minimum GPA of 2.75 for those 6 credits

The university academic forgiveness policy for undergraduate students is found at Academic Forgiveness Policy.

If the student meets the criteria as outlined in the policy, please submit the Application for Academic Forgiveness form to the Office of Records and Registration, AS-118 or fax (320) 308-2059 or

Graduate students:  Please refer to the policy found at Academic Forgiveness Policy

Please contact the Office of Records and Registration at (320) 308-2111 if you need further assistance.


Print Article


Article ID: 129966
Wed 3/10/21 3:50 PM
Thu 6/23/22 10:42 AM

Related Articles (2)

GPA is only one component to remain eligible for financial aid.
Satisfactory academic progress appeal for financial aid.