Transfer credits from another MN State College or University to SCSU

  1. Please click on this link:  Electronic Transcript Evaluation Request Form
  2. Enter your StarID and Password and click "Login"
  3. Enter your phone number
  4. Check the box(es) of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities from which you are requesting a transcript
  5. Click on "Review" at the bottom of the page
  6. Click on "Submit"

Please allow 3 - 5 business days to view your updated transfer credit information.  You will find this information in your Degree Audit.

NOTE: If you have attended or are currently attending one or more Minnesota State colleges or universities, your official transcripts can be electronically retrieved by St. Cloud State University. Please check the list of Minnesota State colleges and universities to determine if your college or university is a member of the Minnesota State system.

Important: We will not be able to electronically retrieve your transcript(s) if you have a hold on your record including, but not limited to, unpaid balance(s) on your record. It is your responsibility to ensure that your records are free of holds in order for institutions to send or electronically retrieve your academic transcript(s).  Please make sure all grades are posted before you submit this request.

Please contact the Office of Records and Registration at (320) 308-2111 or if you need further assistance.

Print Article


Article ID: 130891
Wed 3/24/21 11:28 AM
Fri 6/24/22 12:56 PM

Related Articles (1)

Where to send your official transcripts for Undergraduate Students