Search8 Results

Where to send your official transcripts for Undergraduate Students
Information on determining your official transcript status
How to request transcripts for the Senior to Sophomore (CIS) Program
How does an academic suspension affect my record/transcript
How to transfer credits from another MN State College or University
Information on transfer credits
How to request your transcripts
Requesting a Tax Return Transcript