Requesting a Tax Return Transcript


Requesting a tax return transcript 



If you are selected for verification and did not or cannot use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT), you may provide a signed copy of your Federal Tax return or a copy of your Tax Return Transcript (TRT) (not an Account Transcript). 

You have a number of options to request a TRT from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

  • Call the IRS at 1-800-908-9946; or 

  • Request the TRT online or by mail; or 

  • Complete, sign, and mail or fax a Form 4506-T to the IRS. (DO NOT send IRS Form 4506-T to the SCSU Financial Aid Office.) 


Submit a request for help







Print Article


Article ID: 128760
Thu 2/25/21 12:46 PM
Thu 7/1/21 3:43 PM

Related Articles (2)