Receiving Financial Aid for Courses at Other Schools


Information on receiving financial aid for courses taken at other schools.



Can I receive financial aid from classes that I take at another college or university?


In certain situations, it is possible for students to receive financial aid for a course taken at another institution if the student is eligible for a consortium agreement. 

The process to apply for and have a consortium agreement approved depends on whether you are taking coursework at another Minnesota State (MN State) school or taking coursework at a non-MN State school.

See Policies and Guidelines and select "Consortium Agreement" for additional information. Login is required to complete the MN State Consortium Agreement.


Submit a request for help



Article ID: 129526
Fri 3/5/21 2:07 PM
Wed 4/28/21 1:49 PM

Related Articles

Related Articles (3)

Can I use financial aid at SCSU to pay charges for courses at another school?
Information on consortium agreement qualifications
Consortium agreement to determine financial aid for courses at school other than SCSU.