Where to send Official Transcripts for Undergraduate Students


Where to send your official transcripts for Undergraduate Students



I have attended other institutions, where should I have an official transcript sent?


Submit a Transcript

Submit a transcript to SCSU for admission or transfer credit evaluation.  All external transcripts must be official.  Unofficial transcripts, copies of transcripts, or transcripts emailed directly from a personal email account will not be accepted.

Electronic Copies

The school where transfer credit was earned should submit electronic transcripts to SCSU directly.  SCSU will not accept transcripts forwarded by the student.

Mailed Copies

To transfer credit from another domestic institution, have your transcript mailed to:

Office of Records and Registration
St. Cloud State University, AS 118
720 Fourth Avenue South
St. Cloud, MN 56301-4498

NOTE: If you have attended or are currently attending one or more Minnesota State colleges or universities, your official transcripts can be electronically retrieved by St. Cloud State University. Please check the list of Minnesota State colleges and universities to determine if your college or university is a member of the Minnesota State system.

Important: We will not be able to electronically retrieve your transcript(s) if you have a hold on your record including, but not limited to, unpaid balance(s) on your record. It is your responsibility to ensure that your records are free of holds in order for institutions to send or electronically retrieve your academic transcript(s).

How Do I Request SCSU to evaluate my transcript from another Minnesota State College or University

Please contact the Office of Records and Registration at (320) 308-2111 or registrar@stcloudstate.edu if you need further assistance.



Article ID: 129554
Fri 3/5/21 3:27 PM
Fri 6/24/22 2:04 PM

Related Articles

Related Articles (2)