Workers Compensation Questions


  • Request information about workers’ compensation and/or notify Human Resources about a worker’s compensation claim. 
  • All work-related injuries must be reported to the employee's supervisor or by contacting Human Resources at 320-308-3203 within 24 hours of the date/time of the injury, at which time the supervisor, along with the injured employee, will need to complete the Incident/Injury/Illness Data Form (IDF) and the Supplemental Details Form.   
  • If the injury is critical, call 911 (9-911 from campus phones).  
  • If the injury is life-threatening or fatal, Human Resources must be notified immediately. If you cannot reach a Human Resources representative, contact Public Safety at 320-308-3333 immediately.  


  • Get connected with Human Resources professionals who are trained to assist with workers’ compensation questions and facilitate workers’ compensation claims.  
  • Enables expedited resolution of your problem by routing your request to the correct Human Resources team. 



  • Available to current faculty and staff
Get Help/Ask HR


Service ID: 49198
Fri 3/5/21 9:34 AM
Wed 3/10/21 7:22 AM