Lost State Key

Tags Access key


  • Report a lost or missing state key 

  • If keys or access card are lost by a student or employee, a lost/stolen report must be filed immediately with the  Public Safety Department and notification to the departments for which the keys access. It is the responsibility of every key holder to secure his/her assigned keys at all times. Keys are NOT to be loaned at any time. 

  • After completing the lost/stolen report, the key holder must complete the Building Access Request Form following the steps for requesting access.  There may be a fee assessed to the student or employee and/or the department for the replacement of keys and/or locks.

    If you have lost your University-issued keys and/or access card, call the Public Safety Department's Communications Center immediately at 320-308-3333.


  • Get connected with Public Safety professionals who are trained to respond to building access requests



  • Available to faculty and staff at SCSU
Report Lost Key


Service ID: 50654
Thu 10/28/21 2:11 PM
Tue 4/19/22 8:18 AM