Custodial Services


  • Custodial and cleaning requests, clean up from spills, emergency cleanup, light bulb replacements, etc.

Residential Life Buildings (On-campus housing):

  • Maintenance staff in residential communities make repairs and perform scheduled cleaning and maintenance work. Inform a staff member about maintenance needs, including light bulbs and smoke detector batteries. Submit a work order request for this type of work.
  • For general repair issues in your hall, notify the front desk staff or your hall director.  
  • For urgent requests including power outages, significant water leaks, or other significant facility issues please call SCSU Facilities Management at 320-308-3166.  


  • Faculty, staff, and current students are eligible for this service.
Request Service


Service ID: 51576
Wed 7/13/22 12:59 PM
Tue 2/28/23 1:16 PM