Reporting Weak or Slow Wireless on Campus



How can I report a slow Internet connection or a weak wireless signal on campus?




You can report a slow or weak wireless or wired connection in the buildings on campus by any of these methods:

  • Call HuskyTech at (320) 308-7000.
  • If you are able to get a connection elsewhere or have a wired connection, fill out and submit the Weak Wireless form
  • Email HuskyTech at Include your name, HuskyNet ID, Location (building and room number), the time and any other notes that may be helpful.



Print Article


Article ID: 120346
Fri 11/13/20 11:12 AM
Thu 8/4/22 2:01 PM

Related Articles (3)

How to connect to eduroam
How to remove a Wi-Fi network from your device
How to troubleshoot WiFi connectivity issues on Windows 10