Financial Aid for Post-baccalaureate and Graduate Students


Eligibility for financial aid for post-baccalaureate and graduate students.


Do I qualify for financial aid if I'm getting another undergraduate degree or am a graduate student? 


To receive financial aid you must either be: 

  • an undergraduate student working on another major, certificate, or licensure (post-baccalaureate), or 
  • admitted to a graduate program (graduate or doctoral). 

Students who already have a bachelor's degree are not eligible to receive federal or state grants. They may be eligible for scholarshipsloans, or student employment. Graduate students may also wish to apply for a graduate assistantship through the School of Graduate Studies


Submit a request for help

Print Article


Article ID: 128930
Fri 2/26/21 3:23 PM
Fri 10/8/21 1:47 PM

Related Articles (4)

How to apply for financial aid.
Is there any financial aid for international students?
Net Price Calculator for net price estimate.
Scholarship search options

Related Services / Offerings (1)

Ask about graduate student services and resources, how to apply for admission and more