Work Authorization for Student Employees


Your work authorization includes important information about your student employment.


When and how do I get my work authorization?


After you and your hiring supervisor complete a Notification of Hiring (NOH) form and send it to the Financial Aid Office, the Financial Aid Office will create your work authorization and email a copy to your and your supervisor's SCSU email account. 

IMPORTANT: If you are a new student employee, you must complete required employment forms before your work authorization is entered into e-time reporting and before you can begin working. 

See the SCSU Student Employment Handbook for more information. 


Print Article


Article ID: 132531
Tue 4/13/21 3:27 PM
Mon 7/12/21 8:24 AM

Related Articles (2)

Payroll forms for new student employees
What is the purpose of Student Employee emails?