Employment Forms for New Student Employees


Employment Forms for New Student Employees


I was just hired. What forms do I have to complete?


All new student employees must complete mandatory employment forms before they can begin working. Completed, signed forms and required documentation must be returned to the SCSU Administrative Services Building, Room 123 within three (3) days of hire.

NOTE: All forms must be signed by hand, in ink. Photocopies or e-signatures are not acceptable.

U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizens

International students

*Please follow the instructions for non-resident aliens located in the instructions of the W-4 and W-4MN forms.

International students must also provide:

  • Copy of passport
  • I-20
  • I-94
  • U.S. Social Security Card (signed)


Submit a request for help

Print Article


Article ID: 132807
Wed 4/28/21 11:37 AM
Tue 8/10/21 9:51 AM

Related Articles (2)

Can student employees get holiday, vacation, or sick leave pay?
When and how do I get a work authorization?