Graduate Program of Study

Graduate students can customize their degree or certificate program of study in consultation with their advisor. Consult with your advisor before completing a program of study form. Approval of this form will result in updates to your degree audit.

This form allows you to: 

  • Select or change my culminating project option
  • Request transfer credit
  • Request elective approvals
  • Request course substitutions
  • Request a change of catalog term
  • Request advanced standing (doctoral)
  • Request to validate completed coursework over 7 years old
  • Pursue a dual degree
  • Pursue a double/second major
  • Use credit earned as non-degree seeking student

Watch a video demonstration on how to use the forms tool. 

Link to Graduate Studies Forms: 

All Forms available to you can be found at  

Print Article


Article ID: 138617
Mon 3/21/22 2:12 PM
Mon 6/13/22 11:40 AM

Related Articles (2)

Directions on accessing and using the "Seek Registration Permission" digital form in the School of Graduate Studies