Completion of Bachelor's Degree and Admission


What if I have not finished my bachelor’s degree?  Can I still apply?


We can evaluate your application if you are in the process of completing a bachelor’s degree up to 1 year in advance. Applicants completing their last year of undergraduate coursework are considered for a provisional admission status.

When applying, submit an unofficial transcript that records your completed and in progress coursework at all colleges and universities attended. When you finish your bachelor’s degree, send an official transcript after your degree is posted by the Registrar, usually 4-6 weeks after graduation.

The transcript information is listed here.

Electronic transcripts may be sent to

Still need help? Please contact the Graduate Studies office.


Submit a request for help

Print Article


Article ID: 129451
Fri 3/5/21 8:44 AM
Tue 6/29/21 9:56 AM

Related Articles (5)

How do I apply for graduate school?
What are the requirements for Graduate School admissions?
What to do if returning to an undergraduate degree
What transcripts do I have to send to apply for graduate school?