Making Corrections to a Submitted Graduate Admission Application


How do I make a correction after submitting my application?


If you are adding a program to your application, log back into the GradCAS system to “Add a Program.”

Changes to biographical or educational history can be completed in GradCAS.

Program-specific application materials must be updated administratively by emailing specific details to, including attachments. Documents must be sent to our office for upload in pdf format.

For questions about the application system, use the Help Center inside the portal.

Still need help? Please contact the Graduate Studies office.


Submit a request for help





Article ID: 129455
Fri 3/5/21 8:54 AM
Mon 1/10/22 5:19 PM

Related Articles (6)

How graduate students change their admission term?
How do I check the status of my graduate application?
Did you get my test scores?
If I have not completed my bachelor’s degree, can I still apply?
How do I request a recommendation?
When should I submit my application?