Official Transcripts


How do I submit official transcripts?


Official transcripts are required when you apply for admission or before you are allowed to register for your second semester in graduate school.

Official transcripts from St. Cloud State or MN State schools will automatically download by our staff.

Non-SCSU/MN State and international transcripts may be sent electronically to or mailed to:

School of Graduate Studies
720 4th Ave S
St. Cloud, MN 56301

Still need help? Please submit a request for help below..


Submit a request for help


Article ID: 129482
Fri 3/5/21 10:48 AM
Fri 5/21/21 12:22 PM

Related Articles (3)

Where is the School of Graduate Studies located?
Provisional Admission Hold for Graduate Students
What transcripts do I have to send to apply for graduate school?

Related Services / Offerings (1)

Ask about undergraduate admissions processing, student records, enrollment and degree verifications, diplomas, course schedule information, course registration, transfer credit evaluation, veterans' educational benefits, teacher licensure application processing, the interactive degree audit and more